Photo-sport Camp Prevorje 13.7.- 20.7.2019
Dates: 13th July – 20th July 2019 (8 days)
Age: 10 to 14
Languages: English with a native speaker, Slovenian, German (optional)
Location: POŠ Prevorje (Prevorje Primary School), Lopaca 3, Prevorje, Kozjansko, Slovenia
Accommodation: in sleeping bags, in a modern gym, at a new primary school in Prevorje (with separate showers for boys and girls).
Program: International language camp for children during summer holidays with an English native speaker where children are involved in a number of thematic workshops, connected to photography, vlogging and film making, and different sport activities. The camp will be carried out in English. Foreign children also have the opportunity to learn Slovenian or German.
- Learning photography techniques – macro and micro photography, landscape photography, night photography, photography while moving etc.;
- Analysis of the photos and best photo contest;
- Preparing a screenplay and making a film;
- Preparing and filming vlogs to be published daily;
- Observing the stars with a telescope;
- Walking through Guzaj’s walking path and visiting the old mill;
- Feeding the fallow deer and horseback riding;
- Visiting a farm: grass mowing and hay raking, feeding animals;
- Sleeping on hay in a barn;
- A number of sport activities (tennis, rollerblading, football, volleyball etc.);
- Socialising around the campfire etc.
Fun without limits!
Children are treated comprehensively and individually.
Children with special needs and diets are catered for.
Make reservations as soon as possible. The maximum number of children at the camp is 16.
Why we are the right choice?
ALREADY 12 YEARS OF RICH EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH CHILDREN FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD
In 12 years we have already carried out 51 camps, where children and teachers from all over the world took part in. The camps are multilingual and learning English is based on the CLIL method (learning through activities). Children form long lasting friendships and have been coming back to our camps for years.
INDIVIDUAL WORK WITH THE CHILDREN
The maximum number of children at the camp is 15 and for this reason the teachers and animators can fully dedicate themselves to each child. The content and the activities are planned according to the children’s prior knowledge, their age and group dynamics. Children with diets and special needs are catered for.
EXPERIENCED TEACHERS AND ANIMATORS WITH BROAD KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGES
The teachers and animators at our camps are carefully chosen. They have experience with children and know how to listen to them, and how to bring foreign languages closer to children in an interesting and fun way. The children learn the languages for life, because they use the language in a number of activities in the nature.