MUSIC – LANGUAGE CAMP IN SLOVENIA (KOZJANSKO) 12.7.-18.7.2020 – NEW!
Date: 12th July – 18th July 2020 (7 days)
Age: 8 to 12
Languages: English with a native speaker, Slovenian & German (upon request)
Location: OŠ Prevorje (School in Prevorje), Lopaca 3, 3262 Prevorje, Kozjansko, Slovenia
Accommodation: in sleeping bags in a modern gym, at a primary school in Prevorje (with separate showers for boys and girls)
Program: An international language camp for children during the summer holidays with a number of creative music workshops, dancing, learning about life on a farm and sports activities. Foreign children also have the opportunity to learn Slovenian. Emphasis is placed on speaking foreign languages through various methods including music and dance workshops, songwriting, and imitating sounds from nature. Children are welcome to bring their own instruments.
- recognizing, imitating and reproducing the sounds of nature with instruments
- playing different instruments and singing songs
- writing songs and lyrics in English and German
- astronomy workshop with observing stars and planets through a telescope
- choreography to songs: exploring expression through dance and body language
- getting to know the outlaw Guzaj through stories and legends, meeting Guzaj & singing the song Guzajanka
- making music with materials from nature
- making a vlog about the activities during the camp
- sports and several games: walking with stilts, water transport challenge, jumping over hurdles, playing with water balloons
- music quiz and music talent show
- a lot of fun …
Fun without limits!
Visit the paradise in Kozjansko and experience summer fun!
Children are treated comprehensively and individually. Children with special needs and diets are catered for.
Make reservations as soon as possible. The maximum number of children at the camp is 16.
Why we are the right choice?
ALREADY 13 YEARS OF RICH EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH CHILDREN FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD
In 13 years we have already carried out 57 camps, where children and teachers from all over the world took part in. The camps are multilingual and learning English is based on the CLIL method (learning through activities). Children form long lasting friendships and have been coming back to our camps for years.
INDIVIDUAL WORK WITH THE CHILDREN
The maximum number of children at the camp is 15 and for this reason the teachers and animators can fully dedicate themselves to each child. The content and the activities are planned according to the children’s prior knowledge, their age and group dynamics. Children with diets and special needs are catered for.
EXPERIENCED TEACHERS AND ANIMATORS WITH BROAD KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGES
The teachers and animators at our camps are carefully chosen. They have experience with children and know how to listen to them, and how to bring foreign languages closer to children in an interesting and fun way. The children learn the languages for life, because they use the language in a number of activities in the nature.