Having Fun with the Outlaw Guzaj in Kozjanski raj Prevorje 21.7.-27.7.2019
Date: 21st July – 27th July 2019 (7 days)
Age: 5 to 10
Languages: Slovenian, English; German (optional)
Location: POŠ Prevorje, Lopaca 3, 3262 Prevorje, Kozjansko, Slovenia
Accommodation: in sleeping bags, in a modern gym, at a new primary school in Prevorje (with separate showers for boys and girls)
Program: International language camp for children where they learn English and are involved in a number of creative workshops with sport activities, they get to know the life at a farm and meet the legendary outlaw Guzaj. The camp is multilingual, but with an emphasis on early learning of English and German. Children from abroad can also learn Slovenian.
- Getting to know the life in a village and orientation in the nature;
- Gathering herbs and materials for creative workshops;
- Getting to know the legend about outlaw Guzaj and meeting the outlaw Guzaj;
- Learning about the life, old accessories and animals at a farm;
- Grass mowing and hay raking, feeding the animals and milking cows;
- A visit by the stream and floating paper boats down the stream;
- Feeding the fallow deer and horseback riding;
- Making costumes and masks with natural materials;
- Preparing a play about Guzaj;
- Observing the stars with a telescope at night;
- sleeping on hay in a barn;
- A number of sport activities and board games (walking with stilts, sack race) etc.
Fun without limits!
Visit the paradise in Kozjansko and experience summer fun!
Children are treated comprehensively and individually. Children with special needs and diets are catered for.
Make reservations as soon as possible. The maximum number of children at the camp is 16.
Why we are the right choice?
ALREADY 12 YEARS OF RICH EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH CHILDREN FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD
In 12 years we have already carried out 51 camps, where children and teachers from all over the world took part in. The camps are multilingual and learning English is based on the CLIL method (learning through activities). Children form long lasting friendships and have been coming back to our camps for years.
INDIVIDUAL WORK WITH THE CHILDREN
The maximum number of children at the camp is 15 and for this reason the teachers and animators can fully dedicate themselves to each child. The content and the activities are planned according to the children’s prior knowledge, their age and group dynamics. Children with diets and special needs are catered for.
EXPERIENCED TEACHERS AND ANIMATORS WITH BROAD KNOWLEDGE OF LANGUAGES
The teachers and animators at our camps are carefully chosen. They have experience with children and know how to listen to them, and how to bring foreign languages closer to children in an interesting and fun way. The children learn the languages for life, because they use the language in a number of activities in the nature.