Having Fun with the Outlaw Guzaj in Kozjanski raj Prevorje 22.7.-28.7.2018
Date: 22nd July – 28th July 2018 (7 days)
Age: 6 to 10
Languages: Slovenian, English; German (optional)
Location: POŠ Prevorje, Lopaca 3, 3262 Prevorje, Kozjansko, Slovenia
Accommodation: in sleeping bags, in a modern gym, at a new primary school in Prevorje (with separate showers for boys and girls)
Program: International language camp for children where they learn English and are involved in a number of creative workshops with sport activities, they get to know the life at a farm and meet the legendary outlaw Guzaj. The camp is multilingual, but with an emphasis on early learning of English and German. Children from abroad can also learn Slovenian.
- Getting to know the life in a village and orientation in the nature;
- Gathering herbs and materials for creative workshops;
- Getting to know the legend about outlaw Guzaj and meeting the outlaw Guzaj;
- Learning about the life, old accessories and animals at a farm;
- Grass mowing and hay raking, feeding the animals and milking cows;
- A visit by the stream and floating paper boats down the stream;
- Feeding the fallow deer and horseback riding;
- Making costumes and masks with natural materials;
- Preparing a play about Guzaj;
- Observing the stars with a telescope at night;
- sleeping on hay in a barn;
- A number of sport activities and board games (walking with stilts, sack race) etc.
Fun without limits!
Visit the paradise in Kozjansko and experience summer fun!
Children are treated comprehensively and individually. Children with special needs and diets are catered for.
Make reservations as soon as possible. The maximum number of children at the camp is 16.